Entrepreneurs are essential to our economy and community. They have the power to curb productivity for goods and services offered to the world. As an entrepreneur, learn to use your experience and skills to open your own business.
How You Will Benefit
- Learn the trade and definition of a true Entrepreneur.
- Identify your primary leadership style and techniques for maximizing that lifestyle.
- Understand how to start your own business.
- Explore ways to overcome financial barriers.
- Identify ways to overcome your concerns in obtaining the equipment needed for your business.
- Develop a pitch to secure investors.
Module 1: Entrepreneur Life – What is an Entrepreneur? Identify Entrepreneurs. Why do I want to be an Entrepreneur? Employee Satisfaction. Model of an Entrepreneur.
Module 2: Leadership and Management of a Business – Leadership vs. Management. Manage your time and energy. What makes a good leader? Individuals vs. Groups vs. Teams.
Module 3: Starting a Small Business – Business Plan. Why a Written Plan? Business Registration. Paths to Business Ownership. Business Legal Form(s).
Module 4: How to Get Money – Money… Money… Money. Financing and Using Proceeds. Small Business Administration (SBA).
Module 5: How to Get Equipment – Equipment. Resources. Upgrading.
Module 6: Developing a Pitch (Shark Tank) – The Pitch. Presentation. Evaluation.
Sign up today!
Tickets are $25 (lunch is not included) and are only available at: https://wakullaebootcamp.eventbrite.com.